Aimed at the food industry, theFood Safety Management System standardize procedures which ensure your clients and consumers high quality and safer food, therefore a requirement of purchasers in several Markets.
Its main objective it’s to acknowledge companies which seriously regard food safety in its production process, not only to protect your clients and consumers, but also aiming to raise awareness.
- Increased efficiency on the production chain and resource management;
- Client and consumer trust about the products (or services) your company provides, result of your food safety procedures;
- New Business opportunities, new markets and customer loyalty;
- Assures unequivocally fewer operational risks, transparency, increased product quality and safety.
Since different countries and Markets have different expectations, there are available 3 main certifications regarding Food Safety Management Systems:
- ISO 22000 the easiest to implement, flexible, and “tweakable” to comply with BRC e IFS;
- BRC Food, required mainly by United Kingdom importers;
- International Food Standard (IFS), often required by German, French and Italian purchasers;