• PT
  • EN
  • ES

Environmental Licencing

 Besides Environmental Impact and Incidence Assessment, under Environmental Licencing, permits are often necessary when operating in Ecological National Reserve (REN – D.L. nº 166/2008, August 22th), in Agricultural National Reserve (RAN – D.L. nº 73/2009, March 31th), in the Hydric domain (DH – D.L. nº 226-A/2007 and D.L. nº107/2009), or when cutting corktrees and holmoaks (D.L. nº 169/2001 May, 25th), these constitute public rights and soil use restrictions considered in specific legislation.

SINERGIAE Ambiente has thus far provided Licencing services for public bodies and private agricultural landowners.